| How do we ship our eBay sale
- Most items we ship via UPS, United States Postal
Service, or Fed Ex
at our option.
- Many of our items are advertised with a
Flat Shipping & Handling Charge for continental USA shipments.
- Heavy and bulky items must be shipped by
- If you have an URGENT need for the
product contact us for special handling at the telephone number
of multiple eBay sale items.
- It may be possible to combine shipping. Depending on the size of
the items you purchased, we may be able to combine your order into a
single package and save
you some money on shipping costs.
- Do not automatically assume we can do this!
Email us using the "Ask seller a question" option.
How we ship to the
- We ship worldwide, so where you are
depends upon how we ship your purchase as well as the cost of
- We ship to Verified Addresses
unless other arrangements are made.
- United States Postal Service (USPS) delivers to P.O. Boxes and Street
Addresses in the USA and abroad.
- UPS and Fed Ex only deliver to street
addresses, they will not deliver to a P.O. Box, APO military
address, or a College
- If paying with PayPal, we can only
ship to the verified address as listed with PayPal. If this is a
problem, please pay either by cash, check, money order or credit card.
You may call us at the telephone number below.
- If you want to come to our office in Dallas Texas, you may pick up the item in person. Please call first so
we can have your item ready. Please bring a print-out of the auction won
notice, or as a minimum, the auction number and description with you to pick up the
We are located at:
9525 Skillman Street
Hours: M - F 9:30am to 5:30 pm Central Time Zone
Dallas, TX 75243